Smooth air- power, commanded and channeled by advanced on-board intelligence... all at your fingertips make it nearly effortless & flexes your patient comfortably on a cushion utilizing compressed air.
Flexion- Distraction therapy
Flexion-Distraction (F/D) is a gentle chiropractic treatment procedure utilized for back and neck pain.
Hill Air-Flex Table helps to relieve back and neck pain return patients to their desired quality of life by:
* Dropping intra-discal pressure.
* Reducing pressure on the spinal nerves.
* Returning motion to the spinal joints.
The General Air-Flex features are detailed below. You can choose from the four available configurations to customize the Air-Flex for your specific needs.
1) Air-Flex Configuration 200 (Manual Flexion-Distraction)
- Manual Flexion (Cervical & Lumbar)
When using cervical flexion, the headpiece unlocks and a gas-spring gently compresses and recoils to allow the therapist to control the flexion, lateral and long-axis movement.
- Manual Distraction (Lumbar)
Distraction is a gentle chiropractic treatment procedure utilized for back and neck pain by stretching the spine in gentle cyclic motion
The Hill Air-Flex equipped with three air-drops including cervical, thoracic and lumbar, each is activated by tapping the foot pedal.
- Air thoracic Breakaway
The Air thoracic Breakaway allows the therapist to push down on the patient’s back and then it will be returned to the original position by air pressure,This technique is often used when the therapist is preforming soft tissue massage.
Air-Pressure Foot Pedal
2) Air-Flex Configuration 300 (Auto-Flexion "Lumbar")
• The Auto-Flexion feature greatly enhances your efficiency by using the touch- screen to control the depth, speed, hold-time, rest-time and cycles. You also have a complete control to pause or stop the treatment, change any settings and resume the treatment. This can create free time to treat more than one patient.
• Hill Air-Flex is also can provided with Flexion rotation movement.
3) Air -Flex Configuration 400 (Auto-Distraction "Cervical & Lumbar")
• Auto-Distraction adds programmable automatic control of the pull force, pull-cycle time, rest-cycle time, treatment time using the
• Auto-Distraction for cervical and lumber with any lateral and/or flexed position.
• Cervical traction is delivered with patient cut-off switch to immediately stop the treatment at any time in case of any uncomfortable feeling.
Automatic Cervical Distraction Automatic Lumbar Distraction
4) Air-Flex Configuration 500 (Auto-Flexion / Distraction “Cervical & Lumbar”)
• Combining all the above features in addition to flexion and distraction (air-powered, Automatic-controlled)
- The Air-Flex is perfect for Therapists who want a full-featured flexion and distraction chiropractic table.
- Advanced Air-Power: Combining touchscreen technology with pneumatics all at your fingertips allows more varieties of movements.
- So smooth, so responsive & nearly Effortless (minimal power needed), also automatic repetitive movements enhance doctor's efficiency while maintaining patient’s comfort.
- There’s no table like it. Your patient flexes comfortably on a cushion utilizing compressed air. The table responds fluently to just a few pounds of force—an extension of you, empowering your skills as an agent of healing.
- Save more time and effort for the therapist during treatment that allow him to treat more patients per day.
- Real time display of automatic options gives you complete control which allows pausing or stopping the treatment, changing any settings and resuming the treatment.
The General Air-Flex Technical Specifications and Features:
• Flexion and Distraction (air-powered, manually-controlled).
• Tilting Headpiece.
• Thoracic Release & Lock.
• Removable tiller bar at foot-end.
• Rotation and Lateral Flexion with locking mechanisms.
• Slide-out Ankle Support with Ankle Harnesses.
• Elevation Range: 57 cm to 73 cm.
• Electric height controlled by Foot Pedal.
• Caster system for easy movement.
• Width 61 cm, Length 173 cm.
• Lifting capacity: 204 kg.
• Acrylic thermo-plastic base (Better stain & water resistance).
• Ultra-Cell foam top for comfort and shape retention.
• Electric requirement: Volt international power supply (220 V).
• Provided with gas-powered stool.
• Choice of 20 vinyl colors for the top.
• Beige, Grey or Black thermo-plastic base cover with Microban® Antimicrobial Protection.